The Salomon Speedcross 5 Women’s trail running shoes are your rugged, adventure-ready ride with the freshest off-road tech to cater to the modern trail blazer.
Salomon targeted the principles that made the Speedcross such a legendary ride, then magnified and refined them to engineer the Speedcross in its latest evolution
The redesigned upper sets the Speedcross 5 in a league above its predecessors with an even more intuitive and performance-oriented fit.
Anti-debris mesh features a tight weave to form a protective barrier that keeps nature out of your trail running shoe, where you can enjoy it.
The Quicklace lacing system provides a no-fuss, one-pull fit for optimal tightening to cater to your foot shape. The lace pocket creates a secure home to keep laces out of the way.
Moulded OrthoLite insole technology offers breathability, cushioning and durability to elevate your overall comfort and experience without breaking your budget.
The EnergyCell+ midsole creates a snappy, energy-returning ride for navigating wild environments.
The heel unit snugly cradles your rearfoot for a stable feel throughout the gait cycle.
Aggressive lugs and modified outsole geometry provides off-road traction so you can break and push-off without hesitation - even with loose dirt or mud underfoot.
- The legend reborn - get closer to raw nature with improved performance, fit and agility
- New silhouette with stylish colourways for a gutsy trail shoe that looks just as striking as it performs
- Welded upper design for stitch-free comfort and a foot conforming fit that moves with you like a second skin
- Dissociated SensiFit arms and more spacious toe area for an improved, trail-ready fit
- Anti-debris mesh keeps the inner shoe clear of twigs, stones and other natural debris
- Quicklace system for quick fitting and convenient on-off
- Lace pocket solves the trip hazard of excess laces
- Ortholite sockliner elevates breathability, cushioning and durability without overly dialing up the price point
- EnergyCell+ midsole to propel wild runs forward in cushioned comfort
- Heel unit improves stability and creates a cleaner feel on footstrike
- Chevron lugs are large and more spaced out to bite deeply and smoothly into challenging terrain
- Contagrip outsole for off-road traction and durability on uneven terrain, squelchy mud, loose dirt and other soft surfaces